Name：Glass ink, matt black ink GT-7
Brand: Canon Chemicals
Coloring power: 100%
Shelf life: 6 months
Color: black, golden yellow
Purpose: Used to blacken the edge of optical glass, which can make the extinction more thorough and the image clearer.
1. Take 4~4.2g of GT-7B agent (golden yellow) on an electronic scale, then add GT-7A agent (black) into the container to make the total weight reach 32±0.2g, stir for 5-10 minutes, be sure to stir Block for 5 to 10 minutes, otherwise the ink will not freeze.
2. Weigh 10 grams of GT-7 special solvent and add it to the A/B agent mixture, and stir for 5-10 minutes, be sure to stir for 5-10 minutes, otherwise the ink will not solidify.
3. Place the mixed liquid on the vibration testing machine, set the time to 900 seconds, start the switch to make the mixed liquid vibrate and mix fully, be sure to vibrate, otherwise the ink will not solidify.
4. After the A/B agent is used, the lid must be tightly closed and stored in the refrigerator.
5. If the adjusted ink is not used up, it must be stored in the refrigerator for up to two days. The ink must be taken out and stirred for more than 10 minutes before use to make the ink evenly mixed.